Let Noori Travel be your guide to a smooth visa processing for your next Umrah. Our job is to verify, handle, process and send your documents to the embassy in a speedy and effective manner.
We understand the changing dynamics of Umrah visa laws and regulations, therefore, our experienced travel consultants make sure that your application is complete with the most up-to-date requirements using a holistic verification process.
Please call us on 0203-3185-786 to attain our professional services.
Requirements for Hajj and Umrah Visas:
- Two passport-sized photograph (with a white background).
- The passport should be in order and valid for at least 6 months.
- Applicants applying by post should enclose a prepaid, self-addressed envelope, registered/ recorded, for the return of processed passport. Please ensure that you have enclosed the correct passport in accordance with the actual weight of your parcel.
*Please allow one week for the return of processed passport.
- Applicants applying from the Republic of Ireland should enclose a minimum of 9 (nine) coupons.
- An airline ticket with a confirmed booking (both ways).
- A Meningitis immunization certificate.
- Non-U.K. or Non-E.U. Passport holders must have a valid visa and must have entered UK at least two months before applying.
- Children aged one year or over and travelling on a parent’s passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned.
- All females should be accompanied by a Mehram, either the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or adult nephew.
- The minimum qualification age for a Mehram is 16 years.
- A minimum of 24 hours is required to process the visa if all the required documents are in place.
- We process the visa on urgent basis. Please contact our agents at 0203-3185-786 for more information regarding this.
- For passport collection/drop off: Monday to Thursday from 11:00 A.M. until 02:00 P.M. Friday 11:00 A.M. until 12:00 P.M.
- Emergency passport collection/drop off: Monday to Friday from 04:45 P.M. until 05:15 P.M.
- Umrah visas are issued ONCE per person. Acceptance of applications usually commences on the 1st of Moharram and the last date for acceptance of applications is the 15th of Ramadan.
- For Hajj visas, acceptance of applications will commence on the 15th of Shawal and the last day for the acceptance of the applications is the 25th of Dhu’l – Qada. Pilgrims travelling by land should apply earlier. Please check regulations at the beginning of each season.
- Visa validity starts from the date of issue.
- For people who have travelled to the Kingdom in 2016 or later for Umrah, there are taxes imposed by the government of £425 per person. They also apply to children.
Period of stay begins upon arrival in Saudi Arabia, for a MAXIMUM STAY of 2 WEEKS for Umrah visas and for the duration of the Hajj season for Hajj visas.
We also offer tailormade Umrah packages to go with your visa.
Note: Please complete the form in block capitals using black ink only.
Visa processing time depends on the Saudi Embassy. At Noori Travel, we recommend our clients to book their packages at least 15 days prior to the date you want to travel. This will give you enough time for visa processing and preparation. If you require an urgent visa processed or further advice, speak to our agents on 0203-3185-786 who will assist you.
During the period of Hajj and Umrah, pilgrims must have a valid certificate of vaccination against the ACWY strains of Meningitis.
Pilgrims and Umrah performers are asked not to take any pictures, posters or written materials of a political nature or for propaganda purposes into Saudi Arabia. They should also respect the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia.
Capital Punishment is the penalty for smuggling, promoting or circulating illegal drugs and Narcotics in Saudi Arabia.