Noori Travel recognises that privacy is one of the major concerns for users engaging in online transactions. We have ensured that we provide you with safe and secure payment process alongside privacy of your data.
The information you provide during an online transaction is treated confidentially, and not disclosed to a third party. Noori Travel have adopted a set of guidelines to protect our users' privacy, these comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- www.nooritravel.co.uk protects users' privacy to the maximum extent possible.
- www.nooritravel.co.uk undertakes to use in good faith the information obtained from users of its website so that private information will not be distributed or sold to third parties, except with the consent of the user.
- www.nooritravel.co.uk can, in accordance with law, collect certain information about users obtained during the use of website (excluding information about computer and on the Internet service provider ) or the data entered in the registration process. www.nooritravel.co.uk shall use these data only to have information about the users that use it and thus improve the portal and to further focus and adjust its contents to the visitors. Based on these data, we find what are the most popular contents and in which visitor groups. Data collection of this type in this or larger extent is common, and it is used by many world-renowned web sites like MSN, Google etc.
- www.nooritravel.co.uk undertakes not to use the collected private information, such as e-mail addresses, names and surnames without users' permission or to sell or distribute them, except demographic data for a group of users without disclosing private information.
- www.nooritravel.co.uk undertakes to protect the privacy of the portal users, except in the case of serious violations of the rules of www.nooritravel.co.uk website or unlawful activities of users.