1. One application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
2. One passport-sized photograph affixed to the application form.
3. The passport should be in order and valid for at least 6 months.
4. Applicants applying by post should enclose a prepaid, self-addressed envelope, registered/ recorded, for the return of processed passport. Please ensure that you have enclosed the correct passport in accordance with the actual weight of your parcel. Please allow one week for the return of processed passport.
5. Applicants applying from the Republic of Ireland should enclose a minimum of 9 (nine) coupons.
6. An airline ticket with a confirmed booking (both ways).
7. A meningitis immunization certificate.
8. Non U.K. or E.U. Passport holders must have a valid visa and must have entered UK at least two months before applying.
9. Children aged one year or over and travelling on a parent’s passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned.
10. All females should be accompanied by a Mehram, either the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or adult nephew.
11. The minimum age for a Mehram is 16 years; this will enable him to qualify as a Mehram.
1. A minimum of 24 hours is required to process the visa if all the required documents are in place.
2. We process Visa on urgent basis. Please contact our agents for more information regarding this.
3. Lodging of passport: Monday to Friday from 9:00A.M. until 11:30 P.M.
4. Collection of processed passport: Monday to Thursday from 2:00P.M. until 3:00 P.M. On Friday, from 1:30 P.M. until 2:30 P.M.
5. Umrah visas are issued ONCE per person. Acceptance of applications will commence on the 1st of Rabia and the last day for acceptance of applications is the 15th of Ramadan.
6. For Hajj visas acceptance of applications will commence on the 15th of Shawal and the last day for the acceptance of the applications is the 25th of Dhu’l – Qada. Pilgrims travelling by land should apply earlier. Please check regulations at the beginning of each season.
7. Visa validity starts from the date of issue.
8. For people who have travelled to the Kingdom in 2014 or later for Umrah, there are taxes imposed by the government of £450 per person. Also applies to children.
Pilgrims and Umrah performers are asked not to take any pictures, posters or written materials of a political nature or for propaganda purposes into Saudi Arabia. They should also respect the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia.