We offer a 15 days non shifting package with full board accommodation and direct return flights.
Departure from UK: 23rd August 2017
Arrival in UK: 06th September 2017
- Return Flight included
- 23kg bag each, 2 allowed per person
- 7kg Hand Luggage
- Zam Zam 05 litre
4 star hotel (Full Board: breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Check In Date: 23rd August 2017
Check out Date: 27th August 2017
Duration of stay: 04 days
Hotel in Makkah: Burj Al Sultan
2 star hotel (Full Board: Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Check In Date: 27th August 2017
Check out Date: 06th September 2017
Duration of stay: 11 days
Quadruple Room: £4995
Triple Room: £5295
Double Room: £5695
* Please note we do not accomodate in Azizyah Makkah, as this is a non shifting package.
This package includes:
1. Direct return flight
2. Acquisition of necessary Hajj visa
3. Hajj draft
4. 2 Star hotel in Makkah
5. 4 Star hotel in Madinah
6. Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) whilst in hotel in Makkah & Madinah
7. All ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches provided by the Saudi authorities
8. Religious guide
9. Bi-lingual educational program throughout tour
10. Dedicated European tents in Mina and Arafat
11. Full board (packed meals) in Mina and Arafat
12. Qurbani (per person)
13. Laundry service
14. Ihram Ladies and Gents
15. Pre-Hajj seminar (online) in UK before you depart for Hajj.
* Ziyarat is not included in the package. However it can be arrange on special request.
Day 1 - 1st Dhul Hijah (23/08/2017):
- Meeting at London Heathrow Airport: We will meet and assist at London Heathrow before depature to Madina Airport. Throughout the journey for your benefit there will be ground staff to help and guide you with any questions that you have.
- Arrival at Hajj Terminal.
- Please note: At the airport terminal there can be a waiting time of approximately four to six hours or even more. Once cleared by the customs the group will depart for Madina and check-in at Al Mukhtara International hotel.
Day 2 - 2nd Dhul Hijah (24/08/2017):
- Rest day & Group lecture: The Group Leader will advise on preparation for Hajj in the evening.
Day 3 - 3rd Dhul Hijah (25/08/2017):
- Rest day & Group lecture: We will be advised on preparation for Hajj by the Group Leader in the evening. Whereas during the day you can do your ibadah as per your wish.
Day 4 - 4th Dhul Hijah (26/08/2017):
- Preparation for departure to Makkah.
Day 5 - 5th Dhul Hijah (27/08/2017):
- Check out from Madina for departure to Makkah.
- Travel to Makkah by coaches.
- Check in at Burj Al Sultan.
Day 6 - 6th Dhul Hijjah (28/08/2017):
- Lecture by group leader on preparation for Hajj and departure to Mina and things to take. The group leader will advise approx. time of departure for Mina according to Ministry.
Day 7 - 7th Dhul Hijah (29/08/2017):
- Travel to Mina: After fajr or late night the group will leave for MIina. Depending on arrival of Ministry provided buses.
Day 8 - 8th Dhul Hijah (30/08/2017):
- Rest day in Mina. Group lecture by leader and you can do your own ibadah.
Day 9 - 9th Dhul Hijah (31/08/2017):
- Arafat Day: After Fajr the group will leave for Arafat. The group leader will advise approx. time of departure for Arafat according to Ministry.
- Upon reaching there the group will settle down in tents and spend the day in Arafat
- Then after Maghrib the group will leave from Arafat and travel to Muzdailfah.
- Spend the night in Muzdlifah and collect stones.
Day 10 - 10th Dhul Hijjah (01/09/2017):
- Leave for Mina from Mizdalifah after sunrise and do rami (stoning) at Jamarat.
- Qurbani will be done for everyone by the group leader.
- Male hujjaj will shave their heads whereas the females will get their hair trimmed.
- The group will go to Makkah for Tawaf e Ziyarah.
- After performing Tawaf e Ziayarah the group will go back to Mina.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no transport provided by the Ministry from Mina to Jamarat and on return from Makkah to Mina.
Day 11 - 11th Dhul Hijjah (02/09/2017)
Spend day in Mina and perform second rami (stoning) at Jamarat.
Day 12 - 12th Dhul Hijjah (03/09/2017)
- This will be the third and last day of rami (stoning) at Jamarat. Once the group has done stoning all three jamarat then will depart for Makkah from Mina before sunset. Transport will be provided by Mualim.
Day 13 - 13th Dhul Hijjah (04/09/2017):
Day 14 - 14th Dhul Hijjah (05/09/2017):
- Flight from Jeddah back to London Heathrow.
Flight from London Heathrow to Madina:
Meeting at London Heathrow Airport on 22nd August 2017. The group will meet and assist at London Heathrow before departure to Madina Airport.
Flight from Jeddah to London Heathrow:
On the 05th September 2017 the group will travel back from Jeddah airport to London Heathrow.
* Flight timing to be confirmed; subject to airline schedule.